LEARN ABOUT ASEP'S CURRICULA AND COURSES
In this course, you'll learn how to:
- meet your coaching responsibilities, including examining your priorities
as a coach;
- communicate effectively with players, parents, and officials;
- provide for safety and respond to injuries;
- develop a training program for players to promote lifelong fitness;
- understand the basic rules of the game;
- create plans for your season and for individual practices;
- prepare for and coach on game day;
- teach and shape tactics and skills;
- teach three offensive tactics and three defensive tactics; and
- teach four offensive skills and two defensive skills.
Read about computer and Internet browser technical requirements for this course.