LEARN ABOUT ASEP'S CURRICULA AND COURSES
In this course, you'll learn how to:
- meet your coaching responsibilities, including examining your priorities
as a coach;
- communicate effectively with wrestlers, parents, and officials;
- provide for safety and respond to injuries;
- develop a training program for wrestlers to promote lifelong fitness;
- understand the basic rules of wrestling;
- create plans for your season and for individual practices;
- prepare for and coach on match day;
- detect and correct errors in all basic moves;
- teach 11 important wrestling techniques; and
- teach the games approach method of instruction.
Read about computer and Internet browser technical requirements for this course.